Jump to navigation Jump to search
Missions are given out between stations in endless mode and will reward you with one bolt if solved.
If players choose to ignore/miss the train station in endless mode, the mission will not be reset nor be replaced by a new one and can be progressed before you actually reach a station. You can use this way to solve missions that haven't been solved (e.g. dash for a number of times), but it's usually not necessary.
- Stack a certain number of resources in one pile.
- Collectively dash a specific number of times. - This number will vary depending on the number of players
- Don't dash into another player.
- Use only a set number of tracks to reach the station.
- Place a set number of tracks ahead.
- Don't let the train burn between two stations.
- Let the train burn for a specified period of time.
- Keep the crafting wagon busy for a period of time. - The length of time is determined by the crafting wagons (and their levels) you currently have.
- Don't produce any track for a period of time. - This includes the time before the arrival of this station and the time waiting for the departure, but the time period must be consecutive.
- Don't kill any animals. - This includes killing water-based animals (like ducks) with building a bridge onto them, but not enemy creatures.
- Kill all animals.
- Have a number of milkable creatures attached to the milking wagon. - This mission will only appear if the train has a milking wagon.
- Use a minimum amount of dynamite. - This mission will only appear if the train has a dynamite wagon.
- Prevent any player from getting eliminated. - This mission will only appear if the train has a dynamite wagon, or is already in the snow biome or later.
- Only one player is allowed to pick up a certain tool.